Imagine walking right next to your dream house everyday and then actually buy it, that would be amazing, right?  This house is actually a summer/country house (wow) of Brett Heyman, founder of Edie Parker and it was designed by Marc Cunningha (an amazing designer, check out his portfolio for more gems). I love the house's classic details like the dramatic curtains and antiques, traditional shapes of sofas and chairs, I think they are perfect for the country house, you can really feel you are away from the city. The art was picked by the owner and it's truly an amazing add to the space, especially the black and white photographs (I am still obsessed with them)! 

This sofa is beautiful, I love the arms and back cushions!


Art, art, art!


This breakfast nook is so perfect and I love those industrial style chairs with more traditional cabinets. 




I absolutely adore everything about this  little corner, ultimate bedroom goals!!



All pictures via One Kings Lane

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne