I shared another project of Gillian Segal here before, her own, beautiful home and as I really admire her style I wanted to show you another project from her amazing portfolio. I love her projects for their feminine vibe with funky details, they feel so young, fun and vibrant yet still luxurious. 

To start with, I am completely in love with this room, I love the neutral palette all over with the touches of blue. The chaise is amazing and the dark blue occasional chairs add vibrations to the room and play beautifully with the cushions. The fire place is an amazing feature too and did you notice the cute pink phone? 


Insane dining room, the whole still looks cozy despite lack of natural materials like wood, I love the contrast too. And this mural is so fun!

Ashlina from Decorista wrote a blog post on lucite/acryclic furniture recently and I couldn't agree with her more on why they work so well!! Loving the clean look.

I am a big fan of the chinoiserie panels used to decorate bed sides so obviously love those, velvet headboard is not so practical but gosh doesn't it look good?


all pics from here 

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne