I love finding new art sources and keep them on file for any future interior design projects. I was looking for something for my bedroom when I came across Carrie Bethwaghorn 's art and I was truly moved by the story and beautiful creations of hers. I love minimalistic, black & white sketches and paintings in interiors and I will always love feminine form on canvas but I think her art is really special. I think you'll agree after reading her story. And her paintings will look great on your vanity, bedside table or on a living room wall (look how amazing those look!).
You can get them here and make sure to follow Carrie on Instagram!

PS. I really love this quote of hers: 

" When every color on the color spectrum is combined, the result is black. This is the color our society tends to neglect. It is reserved for high fashion editorials and funerals, a color of elegance, dignity, mourning, and obscurity. I am driven and transformed through my pain and often find solace in complete desperation. I hope everyone can at some point truly inspect themselves and revel in the darkest, most damaged parts because that is where we most often find our light. For me, there is no greater beauty than the stark contrast of ink against canvass. Every woman is a canvass. Every color is a story.  Altogether theses stories create a rich, concentrated form. This is the source of my ink. Contrast is what makes life beautiful. "








Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne