Christmas is literally around the corner now so here is the first of the 2016 gift guides, how exciting?? I am trying to buy my presents early this year, I can't even deal with the idea of going anywhere near Oxford street or Westfields past the 15th of December. Thank the lord for internet shopping!!
1 / Leopard coat - it's so on trend right now and who doesn't love leopard?
2 / Set of make up brushes - to make someone feel like a beauty blogger
3 / Fossil wallet - I love their watches and the new collection is so amazing!
4 / Grey scarf - chic and will keep her warm
5 / Faux fur throw - I have a similar one from there and it is the best
6 / Aerin Candle - smells amazing and lasts !
7 / Bronzing powder - for a little summer in the winter
8 / Purple bag - I love everything about this bag, especially the color!
9 / Floral bedding - I fell in love with this print, how pretty??
10 / Sleek eye palette - it's a new one, their eyeshadows are just the best, colors are vivid and lasts all day and so affordable!!
11 / Pink cashmere beanie - I would totally get it if I looked good in hats
12 / Metallic Birkenstock - most comfy shoes on earth in the coolest finish
13 / Harrods facials - I got the "La Prairie" facial for my birthday in August and it was soooo good. Totally worth it if you want to treat someone you love!!

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne